Seeing a rat or mouse inside your property always warrants a call to a professional rodent control company. Even if you only suspect that you may have a rodent problem, it’s best to call a rodent exterminator who can thoroughly inspect your property.
At Pest Defense Solutions, we know that rats and mice inside your home or business can be distressing and overwhelming. Our rats and mice exterminators know how to get rid of your rat or mouse problem and keep them from returning.
Our Rodent Removal Process
At Pest Defense Solutions, our rat exterminators get to the root of the problem to prevent rodent infestations from starting in the first place. Some of the steps in our rat and mouse control process include:
- A thorough inspection of your property
- Identification of the rodent species you’re dealing with
- A treatment plan to control the rats or mice using effective, state-of-the-art products
- A customized prevention plan to avoid future rodent problems
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
The Importance of Professional Rodent Control
Effective rodent control requires an aggressive approach, meaning DIY or all-natural methods simply won’t work. Although some at-home remedies may work for a few days or as a preventative treatment, they are not a long-term solution. The two main reasons why you should always use a professional rat exterminator are:
- Rodents can transmit illnesses. When rodents get into your cabinets, they can contaminate your food by leaving behind urine and feces. In addition to being gross, rodents carry diseases and pathogens! It’s also possible for people in your family to have allergic reactions such as hives or asthma attacks.
- Rodents may cause structural damage. Rats’ incisors never stop growing, so they are driven to continually gnaw on things just like a teething baby. A rodent can chew through just about anything, including some kinds of metal, most kinds of wood, and even wires, which can potentially create a fire hazard.
Expert Rodent Exterminators
Because rodents can be more dangerous than you think, it’s important to always enlist the help of a professional rat exterminator when you notice the signs of an infestation. At Pest Defense Solutions, we use the latest science and technology to test new and innovative products so we can protect your home with an effective rodent control plan suited to your specific needs. Call us today to learn more!Back to Rodent Exterminators – Rat & Mice Exterminators
When to Call a Rodent Exterminator in Albuquerque NM
Serving Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico