Trusted Commercial Exterminators
Serving Albuquerque | Los Lunas | Santa Fe | Tijeras
Pests in a business setting can be nothing short of a catastrophe. Not only do pests spread germs and potential diseases, but their presence can negatively affect your reputation as a business owner. For this reason alone, it’s crucial to work with a commercial exterminator you can trust. Managing pests on a large scale requires regular inspections, maintenance, and preventative measures.
For more than 15 years, Pest Defense Solutions has been proud to be Albuquerque’s leading commercial pest control company. Our team will keep you, your employees, and your business safe from the dangers of pests all year round.
Pest Control For Commercial Buildings
Pest infestations in offices can disrupt day to day operations. See how our office pest control services can protect you!
Whether you own a dental office or work for an urgent care clinic, it’s essential to invest in healthcare pest control.
Bed bugs are the number one pest problem faced by hotels in the hospitality industry. Learn how Pest Defense Solutions can help.
In the time of COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to disinfect work spaces. Our disinfectng services keep your commercial property safe for your personnel.
Restaurant pest infestations can ruin reputations and cause failed inspections. Our commercial exterminators will help keep your restaurant pest-free year-round.
Without proper pest control, warehouses and other industrial buildings are at high risk for pest problems. Our business pest control pros will help protect your building.
Pest Problem? We can help!
FAQs About Pest Control For Businesses
- Keep your business clean! Ensure your trash cans are sealed and take out when needed. Keep all communal food securely stored away. Try to clean areas with high traffic, like kitchens, on a daily basis to keep crumbs from piling up.
- Attend to maintenance issues promptly. Seal any cracks or holes on the outside of the building, paying close attention to entry points for utilities and pipes. Make sure you have proper drainage inside and outside of the building.
- Get regular inspections from an exterminator. No matter how diligent your pest prevention tactics are, pest infestations can still happen. Regular visits from your professional expert can help stop infestations before they begin.
- Reputation management. Whether you have a retail store or run a food processing plant, a pest infestation can ruin your reputation. Regular preventative inspections and services from a professional pest control expert can protect your brand.
- Discreet services. Pest problems can put a damper in your daily operations. A professional pest control company will work with you to determine the best time to schedule services.
- Elimination of health risks. Certain pest infestations can spread germs, bacteria, and more throughout your property or facility. Regular inspections and exclusion services will keep pests out in the first place.
- Expense protection. A serious infestation can be extremely costly if property damage occurs. Regular pest control services can pinpoint vulnerabilities early on and stop a problem before it starts.
- Peace of mind. If you run your business, the last thing you have time to think about is a pest problem. Teaming up with professional pest control experts takes the weight of your shoulders, letting you work pest-free all year round.
- DIY pest control isn’t just ineffective, it’s dangerous. Store-bought products can be filled with chemicals. When applied without a professional’s guidance, this can be dangerous for you and your employees. In addition, home remedies are rarely strong enough to control a serious pest problem.
- Commercial pest control companies focus on prevention. This means inspecting your property to pinpoint things that could leave you vulnerable to infestations. Exclusion efforts can work to keep pests out in the first place. Commercial pest control with an expert focuses on prevention, not reaction.
- For the safety and reputation of your business, it’s always best to leave it to the experts. Trying to deal with pests on your own is a gamble and could cause you to fail inspections—not to mention put your employees and customers at risk.
Effective Business Pest Control Services
As a business owner, the last thing you have time to worry about is a pest problem. By working with our commercial exterminators, you can leave the worries in our hands. We provide regular services, thorough inspections, and pest prevention to ensure no pests pop up in your restaurant, school, warehouse, or place of business. When you enlist the help of the commercial pest management pros at Pest Defense Solutions, we will work with you to keep your business pest-free year-round.
Commercial Pest Control in Albuquerque NM
Serving Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico