How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
Termites are one of the most difficult pest problems. For that reason, it’s always necessary to get help from a professional termite exterminator to get rid of an infestation. DIY termite control will never work to get rid of all termites in your Albuquerque home or business.
There are three termite treatments in particular that prove most effective: liquid termiticides, bait stations, and fumigation. All three are considered extremely successful in not only getting rid of termites, but also keeping them away for good.
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
No, termite treatment should never be a DIY project. Termite control requires the knowledge, experience, and skills possessed by a professional who can effectively treat any termites in your property. Many DIY attempts to get rid of termites include traps, heat treatments, boric acid, diatomaceous earth, and more. Although some of these can help prevent termites, they are not strong enough to control an entire infestation or eliminate the queen termite. To get rid of termites quickly and effectively, always use a professional termite exterminator’s help.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Best Termite Treatments in Albuquerque
Liquid termite treatments, bait stations, and fumigation are considered three highly effective treatments to get rid of infetations.
- Benefits of Liquid Termiticides
- Liquid treatments are known to provide long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- Benefits of Bait Stations
- The bait inside of these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and effectively draw the insects towards them.
- Bait stations are regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
- Benefits of Fumigation
- Fumigating is a highly effective way of controlling termites inside the home with almost always a 100% success rate.
- Although it does require you to leave your home, it is by far the quickest way to control an infestation.
- Fumigation works well to eliminate other pests at any other stage of life that may be in the home.
- When fumigates are pumped into your home, the gas can reach spots where many treatments cannot.
Long-Term Termite Treatments
When you notice signs of termites in your Albuquerque property, don’t wait to call a professional pest control company. Although you might see articles online about DIY termite control, it simply is not an option when you already have an infestation. The experts at Pest Defense Solutions can get rid of all termites in your home or business.
How Do I Get Rid of Termites? in Albuquerque NM
Serving Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico