Are Termite Treatments Safe?
You can trust that termite treatments are completely safe (as well as effective) when they are administered by a professional pest control company.
There are several common termite control treatments that are effective at tackling an infestation. When applied by an experienced professional, termite control products are quite safe. As long as proper precautions are taken before and after termite treatment, no one in your home needs to worry about termite treatments being unsafe.
How Effective Are Termite Treatments?
Three of the most common termite treatments used by professional pest control companies are liquid termiticides, bait stations, and fumigation. All are considered highly effective in getting rid of termites. Liquid and bait treatments can also work to prevent future infestations. Some of the advantages of liquid termiticides include the fact that they allow for accurate treatment with minimal disruption to your landscape, uses a responsible and low-odor dosage, and has been known to last for more than a decade. Bait stations, on the other hand, is a great system for those who prefer to have a professional regularly monitor their home and baiting stations for effectiveness in keeping termites away.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Liquid Termite Treatment vs. Bait Stations
- How do liquid termiticides work?
- As soon as a termite ingests or touches a termiticide, it becomes a carrier, transferring the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- These termites in turn become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact and spread it like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
- How do bait stations work?
- Bait stations are installed in the ground around your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to destroy any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the Sentricon bait system continues to work month after month and year after year.
Safest Termite Treatments in Albuquerque
As long as you work with a termite exterminator from a trusted company, you can rest easy knowing any treatment applied is safe for you and your family. At Pest Defense Solutions, our highly trained professionals will work to apply termite treatment in a manner that is both effective and safe.
Are Termite Treatments Safe? in Albuquerque NM
Serving Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico