- How often should I get my home inspected for termites in Albuquerque?
- How can I prevent termites naturally?
- How do you prevent termites when building a new home in Albuquerque?
- What are the costs of termite prevention in Albuquerque?
- Lawn & garden termite prevention
- How do you prevent termites from spreading in Albuquerque?
Your best defense against a termite infestation is an annual inspection. Regular visits from a professional termite exterminator can help prevent termite problems before they start in your New Mexico property.
Orange oil and diatomaceous earth are two popular all-natural termite prevention methods. All-natural methods may work to prevent termites but will not control an active infestation.
Termite prevention costs less than the price you’d pay to deal with a full-blown infestation. Investing in termite prevention is always worth it.
Termite infest your backyard, too! Removing decaying wood, making repairs on your deck, and keeping stacks of lumber away from your home are three of the many ways to prevent termites in your lawn & garden.
To keep termites from spreading, contact your local termite exterminators as soon as you notice the signs of termite activity.
Termite Prevention in Albuquerque NM
Serving Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico